One of our most popular sewage basin covers, the SF115 provides a gas and radon tight seal to any of our 18 in. diameter basins. The split design allows for easy access to the sewage pump without removing the vent pipe and the whole cover. The SF115 includes our reusable PVC seal. Constructed of injection molded polyethylene structural foam, the Jackel-SF115 is used where access to the pump or controls is frequent.
Features and Benefits
- For use with our SF20, SF22, SF30BA and SF30PR basins
- Split cover for easy pump access
- Heavy duty construction
- 1.25 in., 1.5 in., 2 in. or 3 in. slip connection discharge flange
- 2 in. or 3 in. threaded vent flange
- Reusable PVC seal
- 8 bolt, gas, radon and odor tight
Diameter: 20.5 in.
Bolt Circle: 19.5 in.
Structural Thickness: 1.25 in.
Material: Polyethylene Structural Foam
Application: Sewage Pumps