Features & Benefits
- Every pump is 100% factory tested
- 3 year warranty
- Factory certified performance curve included
- Rated for continuous duty
- Rugged cast iron construction maximizes pump life
- Piggy-back tethered float for automatic or manual operation
- Non-clogging vortex impeller passes 2 in. solids
- High efficiency permanent split capacitor motor with automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Ball bearings for quiet operation
- 10 ft. power cord
- Carbon and ceramic sealed motor for long life
Motor Cover: Cast Iron
Volute: Cast Iron
Volt: 115 AC, 60 Hz
Full Load Amps: 7.4
Type: Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC), oil cooled
Insulation: Class B
Rating: Continuous Duty
Discharge Size: 2 in.
Solids Handling: 2 in.
Liquid Temperature (max.): 130 F (55 C)
Hardware: Stainless Steel
Type: Non-Clog Vortex
Material: Impact Resistant Thermoplastic
Bearing Type: Ball
Shaft Seal: Carbon/Ceramic
Power Cord: 10 ft. grounded three-prong, water-resistant, type SJTW-A/SJTW
Switch: Piggy-back tethered mechanical float, 10 ft. cord
Switch On Level: 15 in. Switch Off Level: 7.3 in.
Shut Off Head: 18 ft.
Maximum Flow: 108 GPM
Minimum Sump Diameter: 18 in.